Are you trying to login to your Youtube account, but cant? We will show you how to do it in a few simple and easier steps.
1. First, go to Youtube.com. You should click the Sign in link located in the Upper right corner. Then you should see a page like the picture below:
That is the Youtube Login page linked to Google account
2. Type your email username at the username field
3. Type your password at password field (You have to make sure you are typing the correct password and mistakenly caps lock is not on!)
4. Press Enter on your keyboard or you can also click Sign in button on the page
5. If you typed your username and password correctly, then you will have successfully logged in to your Youtube account.
6. If you believe you typed in your password and username correctly or not just click on Read my next article on how to recover your Gmail account. Click here
- If your YouTube account is not yet linked to a Google Account, or you don’t remember what Google Account your YouTube account is linked to, please visit legacy YouTube account recovery.
- If your YouTube account is linked to a Google Account, please visit Google Account recovery. Since your accounts are linked, your YouTube password is your Google Account password, and you’ll need to enter your Google Account email address to reset your password.
Please note: when you reset the password for your Google Account, the password will change for all Google services on that account, such as YouTube, Gmail, Picasa, Blogger, Checkout, etc.
If you aren’t receiving your password reset email, be sure to check your email account’s spam folder.
To receive a reminder of your username, go to our username recovery page and enter the email address associated with your YouTube account; we’ll email your username to you.
Sign up for YouTube
How To Create A Youtube Account
Youtube is one of the most entertaining place on the World Wide web and by knowing how to create a YouTube Account you will be able to use the powers of this wonderful website to promote and monetize your blog or website in an easy way. From the day when Google purchased YouTube it is having millions of visitors each day and hundreds of videos are posted on YouTube every day.
You are required to have an account on Youtube if you want to
- Place comments for the existing videos
- Create your own video channels
- Subscribe to video channels of others
- Creating and uploading videos on to YouTube
- Record short videos onto your YouTube account through your web cam etc
Due to the enormous amounts of traffic that comes to the YouTube its popularity is ever increasing and you can easily get your blog or website promoted easily through YouTube. So this is very much necessary to know how to create an account on YouTube and once you know this you will be able to bring in more traffic to your website or blog and find more success in your online marketing activities.
YouTube has become one of the favorite places for the Internet surfers and once you have an account on YouTube you can do many things on this great website. With millions of visitors every day and thousands of Videos on every conceivable subject being uploaded to this website you can find anything on the site in the form of videos that lets you see anything you want to know about in an effective manner. After you have created your own account now is the time for a YouTube login to get into the website and do whatever you want to promote your product or service online.
YouTube was started by some of the Pay Pal ex workers. Google has bought it and the site has undergone many new changes after the Google take-over. The main change in the log in process is that you now cannot use your YouTube username to get into the site and you need to link a Google (gmail) account to get into the website. For this you must have a valid Gmail account with you and you can use the gmail account id as your YouTube username. However the password you used to get into the site remains unchanged.
To get started uploading videos on YouTube, follow the steps below:
- Sign into YouTube.
- Click the Upload link at the top of the page.
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. You can also record a video from your webcam, or create a video slideshow.
Google has begun plans to turn YouTube into a music streaming service on mobile to compete with Spotify and Pandora. If you know a teenager, you probably know how important YouTube already is to the music business. YouTube was how Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber got their start, and the latter of the two is now a major celebrity, sharing the news spotlight with Lindsay Lohan.
Three major record labels (Warner, Sony, and Universal) are in talks with YouTube to bring their music to the plate. The negotiations are only part of the bigger picture concerning Google unleashing two services, Android’s Google Play and YouTube, as major music streaming options.
Much like Pandora, YouTube music streaming for mobile would offer free and subscription-based plans, though what the product would ultimately look like is still unknown. Free users would only get limited access to the available music, and the record labels are deciding what will be included in free use. If YouTube can get free access available to mobile users, it could open up sales similar to what Apple is already experiencing with iTunes.
The advantage of free music streaming on mobile is that if you hear a song you really like, you’ll be more apt to look into it and buy it for download, or in lesser cases, on CD. That is mostly what Pandora was missing. Pandora gives us the option to listen without ads if we upgrade to their paid subscription, but it doesn’t offer the ability to purchase the song and download it for offline enjoyment.
Google has the advantage over Pandora, however, seeing as it doesn’t depend on music sales or unlimited streaming to stay profitable. Between Android and YouTube ads, Google is rather well off and can afford to say no to independent labels who try to push Google’s generosity. Add this to the fact that teenagers tend to prefer YouTube anyway, and Google could be making out like a bandit with mobile music streaming.
What is Copyright?
Which types of work are subject to copyright?
When a person creates an original work that is fixed in a physical medium, he or she automatically owns copyright to the work. Copyright ownership gives the owner the exclusive right to use the work in certain, specific ways. Many types of works are eligible for copyright protection, including:
- Audiovisual works, such as TV shows, movies, and online videos
- Sound recordings and musical compositions
- Written works, such as lectures, articles, books, and musical compositions
- Visual works, such as paintings, posters, and advertisements
- Video games and computer software
- Dramatic works, such as plays and musicals
Ideas, facts, and processes are not subject to copyright. In order to be eligible for copyright protection, a work must be bothcreative and fixed in a tangible medium. Names and titles are not, by themselves, subject to copyright protection.
Creating a Channel
Click here to upgrade to a YouTube Channel
In order to perform certain actions on YouTube (such as uploading, commenting, or creating playlists), you’ll need to create a YouTube Channel.
Create a Channel with your G+ identity
If a Google+ profile exists on your Google Account, you have the option of using your Google+ name and avatar as your YouTube identity for your new Channel. For more information on YouTube and Google+, please view this guide.